1) The world is meditative — you can only concentrate on one thing at a time. Preferably on sleeping.
2) The first lesson goes out the window when your old dog throws up.
3) Doctor Who episodes do indeed make good medicine. However, you will develop a morbid fear of angels.
4) Do not watch the movie Piranhas.
5) School projects that involve your husband making his apple pie are good school projects.
6) The papers on my desk seem to be growing and possibly mutating into a new life form. (Paperless world, my ass!) Or possibly this is just a hallucination from Doctor Who and Piranhas.