My desk looks like a tube of paper exploded on it. So have some entertaining videos:
1) The wonderfully clever short film called Darth Baby’s Lightsaber. This is my new favorite Star Wars parody:
2) The amazing group Arstidir (close as I can get to reprinting properly,) sing an old Icelandic hymn in the stunning acoustics of a German train station:
3) Dan Newbie‘s rendering of the theme to Game of Thrones on water glasses, jugs and pans:
4) The trailer for the up-coming new t.v. show, Constantine, adapted from the comics and airing on NBC in the U.S., which looks pretty good:
5) The trailer for the new New Zealand mockumentary film about vampires, What We Do in the Shadows. I’m hoping it gets widely distributed:* *Apparently, it’s not a film; it’s a t.v. series, which is even better.
6) And lastly, an amazing street performer reproduces Bumblebee from the Transformer movies in Michigan. I don’t know if this is the same guy as the one in New Orleans but it seems very likely, and I don’t know who he is but the special effects people in Hollywood should hire him: